Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sun Dried Tomato & Cheese Bread

I made this bread a while ago because I got some free sun dried tomato's and thought bread would be the best way to use them. I changed this recipe to fit what I had and to fit what I like in a bread.

I used Cheddar and Mozza because I had them. I would probably use the asiago or something similar like Romano or even Parmesan if you have it because the strong cheese flavour is meant for this bread. If you`re ok with cheddar, use old. I also just used bread flour instead of the amaranth flour. I baked this in a pie plate so I`d have wedges.

I don`t have a bread machine, at All Recipes you can search the comments and usually someone will help you out. This is the comment that helped me!

``I do not have a bread machine, but made this recipe by hand - it turned out really well. First dissolve the yeast in 1 cup warm water, then add the rest of ingredients in order listed. Allow to rise for 1 hour until doubled, then punch down. Allow to rest on baking sheet for 15 minutes. Cook at 375 for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned```

Here`s the link!

Sun Dried Tomato & Cheese Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment