Monday, July 23, 2012

Maple Bacon Cupcakes *ahem* Muffins

Maple Bacon everything has been popping up all over the place lately so I went on a hunt to find something I'd probably like. These are pretty great for breakfast but as I mention in my title they definitely turned to Muffins. They were alot heavier than any cupcake I'd ever had anyways.

I doubled the recipe and I did add a bit more Icing Sugar as suggested to the icing. It was still incredibly runny. I would not add butter - that is probably the best thing I've learnt about cream cheese icing. I also ended up with closer to 40 muffins with a doubled recipe - which was great as I was having a party. They were definitely a favourite among the boys.

I'll upload a picture soon!

Here's the recipe: Maple Bacon "________"

No comments:

Post a Comment